Awning Screen System
Keep the bugs out with three walls of screen to protect your guests from bugs and sun! A great way to enhance the comfort of your Eclipse Retractable Awning.
Screen room option for retractable awnings
- Custom made for any retractable awning
- Variety of color options
- Up and down in 10 minutes or less
- Sizes up to 20′ wide by 17′ projection
Eclipse Drop Shade
One of our most in-demand retractable awning accessories, the Eclipse Drop Shade offers the perfect amount of protection for any room or area with low sun exposure. Get up to 39 inches of extra coverage by pulling down an extra shade that hangs from the front bar of your retractable awning. This option is perfect for early morning or early evening sun. This awning accessory is available in solid acrylic fabric and open weave mesh fabric. What’s more, the Eclipse Drop Shade can be made into a motorized drop shade or can be left as a manual function. The options are endless with Eclipse retractable awnings!
Drop Shade Facts
- Available in 4 beautiful “Qualicoat” powder coated frames finishes.
- Widths from 5 to 20 feet.
- Available on projections up to 13 feet and cross arm units.
- Fabric drop to a maximum of 39 inches.
- Manual or motorized operation available.
- Available with Phifertex Mesh and other premium fabrics.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Eclipse Lunar Light Package
Enjoy “moonlight on demand” by adding an Eclipse Lunar Light Package to your Eclipse retractable awning. This lighting package is available for the Eclipse and Total Eclipse retractable awnings. The lunar light is a discreet design that lines the inside front bar of the awning and emits a soft, dreamy glow. This package is a UL-listed incandescent rope lighting system and is firmly adhered to the retractable awning’s front bar, providing the perfect amount of light for a romantic dinner or conversation with friends.
The Eclipse Lunar Light Package does not attract bugs of any kind; it merely completes the relaxing ambiance you are going for. And not to worry – if you already have a retractable awning installed, the lighting system can be added to it. No need to have it pre-installed. What’s more, you can choose to have the lighting switch built into the remote control that operates your retractable awning for hands-free and maintenance-free enjoyment.
Lunar Light Facts
- UL listed, incandescent lighting system
- Securely attaches to the back side of awning’s front bar
- Can be ordered with a new Eclipse Awning or installed on an existing unit
- Safe, effective and will not attract insects
Wind Sensor, Sun Sensor, Patio Remote
The sun sensor is 100% self-contained and is solar powered. The WireFree technology enables easy installation and programming.
Eclipse Solar Beam Electric Heater
The Eclipse Solar Beam Electric Heater lets you stay on your deck or patio longer than ever with just the touch of a button. This safe and efficient heat source makes it possible to enjoy the outdoors even throughout the chillier months. Also ask about the Eclipse Lunar Lighting Package for soft, romantic lighting attached directly to your retractable awning.
Heater With Built-In Lights
- Infrared heater: 120v 1500w 12.5 amps
- Compact design: 15.5″ wide x 4″ tall x 6″ deep
- Variable heat control from 10% to 100%
- Available in Black or White
- Weather proof controller mounts to the wall
- Heater mounts to the torsion bar or directly on the wall
- IP6X – wet application rated
- 9′ plug in power cord – black
- 15′ lead from controller to heater – black
- 1 year warranty
Variable Heat Controller
Stand Alone Multiple Heater